Immediate openings available.
Concerned about your child's speech and language development? Our licensed speech-language pathologists evaluate and treat a wide range of communication disorders.
Not sure what's typical? Read more about Language Development: Birth to Age 5
Depending on your child's individual needs, services may address:
- pre-verbal communication
- social interaction
- understanding and using language
- phonemic awareness
- motor speech production
- augmentative/alternative communication
- oral-motor and feeding development
Your child will typically receive services in individual sessions. Group experiences are also offered in the areas of social skills and feeding.
About Our Speech-Language Pathologists
Our speech-language pathologists, serving children ages one to 12, offer:
- Extensive experience providing evaluation and treatment services to children of all ages across a variety of educational and medical settings
- Knowledge of current research and best practices through on-going continuing education and advanced training
- Expertise in the areas of receptive/expressive language, articulation, autism spectrum disorders, apraxia, oral-motor feeding, voice and fluency
- Specialized experience leading social skills and feeding groups
- Close collaboration with parents, other therapists and teachers to ensure well-coordinated, individualized programming
All major insurance, Medical Assistance/TEFRA, PMAPs and private pay.
To refer a client to one of our services, visit our referral page.
Interested in working here?
St. David's Center for Child & Family Development | 3395 Plymouth Road Minnetonka, MN 55305 | (952) 939-0396
Serving Minneapolis and the Greater Twin Cities Metro