Not sure where to start?
We’ll guide you to the right information.
Because I want the best for my child
A St. David’s Center parent of four years, Jill has always believed the Early Childhood Education program was the best choice for her sons.
What makes it the best? For Jill it's the teachers and facilities. “The love and dedication the teachers have for each child is unbelievable.” Jill also has peace of mind knowing her sons have plenty of room to learn and grow in St. David’s Center’s spacious gyms, vibrant playgrounds and playful classrooms.
“It is such a good feeling to know that your child has a solid foundation and is socially and academically ready for kindergarten.”
Early Childhood Education
You want the best for your child. So do we.
For over 50 years, St. David's Center has provided high-quality early childhood education for children ages 16 months to five years. With a Reggio Emilia-informed philosophy, our environments nurture curiosity and exploration, promoting early learning and development and building confidence for lifelong learning.
Our Early Childhood Education program provides:
- Inclusive classroom environments for children of all abilities, including in-center respite for children with special needs
- Large indoor and outdoor learning environments including two spacious gyms, state-of-the-art playgrounds and a DNR-certified school forest
- Summer programming with themes such as music, nature, art, Spanish and drama
- Flexible scheduling and program options
- Enrichment options throughout the school year
- Educational field trips
Voted Best Preschool/Daycare in Lake Minnetonka Magazine's 2012 annual reader survey.
St. David's Center for Child & Family Development | 3395 Plymouth Road Minnetonka, MN 55305 | (952) 939-0396
Serving Minneapolis and the Greater Twin Cities Metro