Mental Health Services
Appointments available for testing and consultation.
For children and families
We specialize in early childhood mental health and serve children and families with developmental delays/disabilities, physical challenges, medical complications, attention deficit disorders and emotional/behavioral disturbances.
At St. David's Center, we understand that every family's needs are unique
Our Mental Health Services integrate with all of the programs offered at St. David's Center so that we can provide each family with the most comprehensive support.
- Individual, Group and Family Therapy (Center-Based and Community-Based)
- Testing & Consultation
- Family Place Day Treatment
- In-Home Mental Health Services
- Children's Mental Health Case Management
- School-based Mental Health Services
About our mental health professionals
The mental health staff are a team of:
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Workers
- Licensed Psychologists
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselors
These professionals represent a variety of backgrounds and areas of expertise to best meet the needs of each individual and/or family including:
- Experience working with clients coping with:
- depressive and adjustment disorders
- post-traumatic stress disorder
- trauma and abuse
- feeding disturbance
- attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- autism spectrum disorders (ASD)
- Expertise in diagnostic assessments and treatment planning
- Individual, family or group therapy services
- Psychological testing for cognitive, social-emotional and behavioral functioning, including autism spectrum disorders
To refer a client to one of our services, visit our referral page.
Interested in working here?
St. David’s Center does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, age, gender or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs and activities. For further information about this policy, contact our Managing Director of Program Operations at 952.548.8624, TDD 1.800.627.3529.
St. David's Center for Child & Family Development | 3395 Plymouth Road Minnetonka, MN 55305 | (952) 939-0396
Serving Minneapolis and the Greater Twin Cities Metro