You belong here
Looking to get outside?
Outdoor opportunities include:
- Cleaning up our school forest
- Mulching our playground and grounds
- And more
Want to work with children and families?
Depending on skills, education background and availability, you might:
- Help out at an event such as the Annual Gala, our Foster Care banquet, or holiday party
- Provide childcare during monthly family meetings
- Move supported living clients into new homes
- Chaperone events
- Volunteer in a preschool classroom
- And more
More interested in behind-the-scenes work?
We’re always looking for volunteers to:
- Help with office work such as mailings, filings, and more
- Inventory School Forest Education kits
- Make handmade cards
- And much more (of course!)
To find the right opportunity for you, contact the Corporate and Community Engagement Specialist: 952.548.8609 | email@example.com.
St. David's Center for Child & Family Development | 3395 Plymouth Road Minnetonka, MN 55305 | (952) 939-0396
Serving Minneapolis and the Greater Twin Cities Metro