Individual, Group and Family Therapy
Center and community-based
Our professional staff help individuals and families discover tools to identify concerns, face challenges and build healthy lifestyles. At our Minnetonka campus, St. David’s Center offers center-based individual, group and family therapies to meet the diverse needs of families.
We serve children and adults affected by:
- Developmental delays/disabilities
- Autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
- Mood disorders
- Emotional/behavioral challenges
- Physical/medical challenges
Available through insurance, Medical Assistance/TEFRA, PMAPs and private pay.
Our community-based therapy services focus on improving functioning and school success for preschool and elementary-aged children who are struggling socially, emotionally and behaviorally.
Services are provided through:
- Classroom intervention
- Home visits
Our team partners with parents, caregivers and educators in partner schools to provide:
- Classroom observations
- Consultation and collaboration with educators
- Individual play therapy and therapeutic playgroups
- Child development and parenting information
- Connections to community resources
*Formerly Early Childhood Mental Health Outreach (ECMHO)
Available through a combination of state and county funding, foundation support, individual contributions and insurance.
St. David's Center for Child & Family Development | 3395 Plymouth Road Minnetonka, MN 55305 | (952) 939-0396
Serving Minneapolis and the Greater Twin Cities Metro