Family Place Day Treatment
Family Place is a treatment program for children struggling to manage their emotions and behaviors at home and/or within their childcare or school setting. Family Place promotes the positive and healthy development of children by:
- Identifying emotional, social and developmental needs
- Providing opportunities to learn and practice new behaviors in well-supported classrooms
- Improving parent/child relationships and helping parents learn a variety of ways to respond to the needs of their children
Classroom Intervention: Morning and afternoon day treatment classrooms are available for children ages 2.5 through kindergarten. The goals of classroom intervention are to repair social, emotional and behavioral functioning; and improve a child’s self-esteem, self-confidence and capacity to engage in successful relationships.
Home Visits: Each family in the Family Place program is matched with a mental health practitioner and a mental health professional that conduct home visits tailored to meet each family's unique needs.
- Monday - Friday, 12:30-3:30 p.m.
- Year-round programming available
- Transportation may be available upon request
At this time, we accept payment through Medical Assistance (MA) and MA PMAPS.
St. David's Center for Child & Family Development | 3395 Plymouth Road Minnetonka, MN 55305 | (952) 939-0396
Serving Minneapolis and the Greater Twin Cities Metro