St. David's Center for Child & Family Development
St. David's Center for Child & Family Development was founded more than 50 years ago, and we now serve more than 2,400 children, adults and families throughout the Twin Cities metro area each year.
At St. David's Center, relationships are more than a benefit—they are the foundation for our work.
We provide services in:
- Early Childhood Education - preschool and extended day care for children ages 16 months - 5 years
- Pediatric Therapies - rehabilitative therapies including speech, occupational, music, feeding and autism day treatment
- Mental Health Services - individual and family therapy, support groups, skills training and case management for children and families
- Life-Phase Services - in-home and community-based support for children and adults with disabilities
- Early Intervention & Support - education, support and resources for families facing many obstacles in successfully raising their children
Every child belongs
We offer an inclusive environment that embraces the individual differences in children of all abilities. We value the individuality of every child and family and collaborate across disciplines to fully understand each child's growth and development in all areas - cognitive, social, emotional and physical.
Although no longer affiliated with the church, we retain the St. David's name to honor our community heritage. Formerly known as St. David's Child Development & Family Services, we changed our name to St. David's Center for Child & Family Development in 2009 to better reflect our position as a center for leadership in child and family development.
Our staff of more than 1,000 dedicated professionals is committed to developing and nurturing meaningful relationships with each child and family as well as within each family.
Building relationships that nurture the development of every child and family
It is our mission to build relationships that nurture the development of every child and family. We continue to do this by:
- Embracing each individual's uniqueness,
- Enriching our community through opportunities, and
- Empowering children and families to thrive
Learn more about our Building Our Children's Future Capital Campaign and how we're growing to meet community need.
St. David's Center for Child & Family Development | 3395 Plymouth Road Minnetonka, MN 55305 | (952) 939-0396
Serving Minneapolis and the Greater Twin Cities Metro